Naming an individual School or School Program is a powerful way of conveying — to family, friends, and the community at large — your dedication to the cause of outstanding Jewish special education. We look forward to working with you in crafting a named gift that is maximally meaningful to you and your entire family. For more information, contact Clarice Itshakov at email@example.com or 201.833.1134 x105.
We gratefully acknowledge past gifts naming individual schools and programs, including:
- Cross River SINAI School at Rosenbaum Yeshiva of North Jersery
- Irving Montak SINAI School at SAR Academy
- The Riva Blatt Weinstein Judaic Studies Program at SINAI at RYNJ, with gratitude to Jacob and Michele Blatt
- The Rabbi Mark & Linda Karasick Shalem High Schools at TABC and Ma’ayanot, with gratitude to Rabbi Mark & Linda Karasick
- The Nathan Miller SHELI Residence, with gratitude to Esther Miller and family
- The William Solomon Judaic Studies Program at SINAI’s Maor High School at RKYHS, with gratitude to the executors of the Solomon estate
- The Paley-Mironov Art Therapy Program, with gratitude to Steven and Laura Paley
- The Bayrish Schreiber Music Therapy Program, with gratitude to AJ and Leah Schreiber
We are very grateful for the financial assistance you have provided us over these years and continue to provide in order to ensure that S, and all children in need, are able to obtain a SINAI education.